|What are your hours?|
Tuesday - Friday 10a - 5p
Saturday 10p - 4p
Sunday 12p - 4p
|Where are you located?|
|The Cotton Farm |
66 Woodstock Road
Roswell, GA 30075
|What is your Mission Statement?|
|Our mission is to break the myth that Sewing and Quilting is a dying art.|
We are growing the next Generation of Quilters!
|Do you make quilts for customers?|
|Yes, we can make the entire quilt or just a portion of it. Please use our contact page to let us know what you'd like. |
|Do you take special orders and requests?|
|Yes, we will try to accommodate your request. Please either call us or use the contact us page to let us know what you are looking for.|
|Do you long-arm quilts for others?|
|Yes, please see the section "Long-Arm Services". You can see our work on Instagram under the hashtag #thecottonfarmlongarm or you can follow us at @thecottonfarmlongarm.|
|What is your shipping policy?|
All orders are shipped using U.S.P.S. Mail (UPS Ground for Siliconi products).
- U.S.P.S. Standard or Priority Mail delivers in 1-3 business days but is not guaranteed. Priority mail comes with $50 insurance. Please call or use the contact me if you'd like to purchase additional insurance.
- UPS Ground will take 3-7 business days depending your location.
All International shipping will be charged at the actual shipping cost and varies by destination. Please contact us prior to check out using the contact us page for the rate.
All customs, duties or taxes are the responsibility of the customer. All prices are in U.S. dollars. We are not liable for differences in exchange rate.
- Orders will ship in 2-3 business days. During sales or Holidays it may take an additional time. Large orders that need to be cut, take longer to prepare than pre-cuts or patterns but will ship as soon as it has been prepared.
- If you need your order quicker, please call or send us message using the contact us page (or give us a call).
- We are not responsible for delays due to weather.
- Due to shortened working hours and smaller staff, SHIPPING DURING COVID IS TAKING LONGER, we will prepare your order to ship as quickly as possible.
|What is your return/refund policy?|
- Customer satisfaction is our number one goal.
- We have a 7-day return policy on most items (specific exceptions are listed below).
- Please contact us for return authorization and return information before returning an item.
- Refunds will be issued once items have been received and inspected.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded. Refunds on shipping charges for "refused" or "abandoned" packages will be determined on case by case basis.
- Sale, clearance, scraps, or end-of-bolt items may not be returned.
- Patterns and books may not be returned because of copyright laws.
- All returns must be in original condition free from smoke odor or pet hair. Returns that do not meet these requirements will not be refunded.
- All returns must be packaged to prevent damage (in original packaging when possible).
- We are sorry but we are unable to offer refunds on the following:
- Special Orders, Clubs, Memberships, or Classes
|Special Order, Club, Membership, and Class Refunds|
|We do not offer refunds on the items in this category.|
|What if my purchase was damaged in transit?|
- Damage must be reported within 72 hours of package receipt
- All packaging must be retained for carrier inspections.
- Provide photos of the packaging to help speed the claims process.
- Order may need to be returned for replacement or refund.
- Replacement is based on stock of the item damaged.
|Our customers are very important to us. ALL information is kept private & confidential. It will not be sold or shared to/with third parties.|
|Credit and Debit Card Fees|
|Beginning September 12, 2021, there will be a small 3% fee added for all credit and debit card transactions. This charge will not show on your receipt from The Cotton Farm but will show on your credit card or bank statement. You are always welcome to pay cash or write a check to avoid this fee.|